Thursday 30 July 2015

A questionnaire from a reader

Q: When and where were you happiest?
A: Hugging my dad, spending time with my sister, strangely enough at work (especially at the supermarket)
Q: If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A: A dolphin
Q: What is your most dislike?
A: Anorexia
Q: Who is your hero of fiction?
A: I have always dreamt of my own prince charming, coming to rescue me ;)
Q: How would you like to die?
A: Saving some body I Iove or peacefully of old age
Q: Which talent would you most like to have?
A: I love music and listening to songs that mean  lot to me however  am not a ery good singer. I have always wiished I could sing!
Q: Where would you most like to live?
A: Honesty, probably where I am already living. It is beautiful here and am cloe to all the people I love. If I had to chose another country to live in, I would probably chose somewhere like the UK.
Q: What is your greatest fear?
A: Of never meeting the right guy and having a family. I am also really scared of sharks.
Q: Which living person do you most admire?
A: My dad is the most wonderful person I have ever known and he has achieved so much in his life. He has always been a wonderful role model for me and is the strongest person ever. He inspires me to keep reaching for my goals and dreams every single day. 
Q: What is your most marked characteristic?
A: I am always bubbly and cheerful and likek to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment