Monday 6 July 2015

What I ate yesterday


I felt like something a bit different so had Berry light and tasty cereal instead of oats which I really enjoyed with my maple nut spread on toast.

For morning tea I had 3 lamington finggers witha mandarin and an Up and Go. For those who dont now lamingtons are a traditional Australian food that consists of sponge cake rolled in chocolate icing and then in dessicated coconut. 

For lunch I had a small tin of cheese and tomato spaghetti on two slices of buttered toast along with a small pot of peach flavoured creamed rice and an apple.

Ihad a bowl f vanilla yoghurt with grapes and I also tried a new marvelous creations cocolate bar. It was raspberry lemonade flavour and I loved it. I also tried the new jammy donut flavour recently but didn't reallly like that one as it had cinnamon in it and I dont really like cinnamon and chocolate together.

I had a delicious but HUGE tea of corned silverside witth lots of spicy tomato relish (which is a sauce similar to chutney) and vegetables, I din't think I was going to get all of the vegetables on the plate but somehow I managed too. I had mashed pumpkin and potato, carrots, peas, caulliflower and broccoli.  

I made chocolate self saucing puddings so had one of those with icecream for my dessert. An hour or so after I had dessert I also had a milky hot chocolate but I forgot to take a photo of it.



2 comments: