Thursday 23 July 2015

Finally, a day off work

I am so happy that I finally have a day off of work! I am feeling completely exhausted after working for the last 10 days straight and feel as though I really need a day of not doing very much at all. Of course I have a little house work and cleaning to catch up on and I would like to bake some Pudding as well but I don't plan to leave home today, besides when I go walking with Tess. I think most of my day will be spent on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars. I am hopng that it wont be too cold so that I can enjoy taking Tess for a nice long walk on the beach.

I am feeling really good after making the few changes I have made and surprsingly I am not missing the extra food I was eating that I am now not eating at all. I suppose this means that I am still providing my body with all the energy that it needs. If I had become extremely hungry all the time I would have suspected that my body still needed the extra food I was eatting so I would have needed to re-increase my calories again but fortunately this has not been the case. I really am starting to feel and look like my old self again which is great.

Something I have noticed since cuting my caloies back a little is that my aorexia has been shouting at me to restrict and weigh my food more again. I dont know if this is actually due to the fact that I am eating a little less now or if it is just coinsidence but whatever the cae may be, I am determined to commpletely ignore my anorexia and do the complete opposite to what it says. I am not fully recovered yet and I do not want to spend the rest of my life with this anorexic voice in my head so the only option is to keep fighting it, until it disssapears for good.

I had a reasonable night sleep las night but Iam still feeling tired so I think I will probably have a sleep at sometime throughout the day as well. Ilove having a little sleep in the middle of the day. I always get sleepy after eating lunch, especially when I am in front of a warm heater so, no doubt Iwill fall asleep then. And hopefullly then I will be able to stay awake tonight to watch Master Chef as it is finals week. Even tthough master chef is only on from 7:30 o about 9::00, I still fall asleep some nights before it finishes as I am so tired.

Tomorrow I am back to work at the bank but then I ave the whole weekend of. It will be the first weekend in a along time that I haven't had Amy for the night too. I absoluttely love Amy coming to stay but it will be nice just to have a little time to myself, to relax and unwind before another busy week of work. No doubt I will still go up and visit my family though. Hopefully my brothers will be home from Hobart so that I can catch up with them as I havent seen them for ages.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment