Thursday 16 July 2015

My Day in hobart

Ok so I know that I said I wasnt going to spend much money today as I wanted to start saving money but that really didn't go so well. I bought myself season 1, 2 and 3 of Pretty Little Liars as I have watched all of my tv series at home. I have never actually seen pretty Litte Liars but I have heard lots of good reviews on it. So I caved and bought it as there was a buy two and get 1 free offer going at Jb hi-Fi.

I also got myself some really nice tops (1 long sleeved top, 1 cardigan, and 2 short sleeve tops). They are all really nice and I am so happy that I bought them. I had doubts about whether I should get them as they were quite expensive but I have hardly any nice clothes at home that I can actually wear out so I decided it was ok to spoil myself, especially now that I actually fit into real sizes. :)

In fact, I do not only fit into proper sizes really well, but I also had to buy a few items of clothes in sizes that were not actually the smallest size available. This felt really strange as I have always just gone straight to the smallest size and had it either fit or still be too big or baggy. I know that I need to accept that I am not naturally a size 6 and that this is nothing I should be ashaimed of.

The fact is, I have curves and there is nothing wrong with that. Since gaining weight, all of the visible weight gain has gone to my chest, bums and thighs so that my figure now is very similar to what it was before I got anorexia. Which makes me think that I am in fact close to my natural set point weight. We are all predetermined to have a certain figure and this is obvously just my natural figure. I will always have larger breasts and bum and a tiny slim waist so I just need to accept it.

I also bought some groceries. Not snacky things as I allready had lots of those at home but just more savoury things that are actually for my main meals (i.e. frozen lasagnas, pasta, soups) As well as some fruit! I really enjoyed spending the day with my family and would like to do it again sometime soon. It is mums birthday tomorrow so it also gave me chance to find her a present. I got her a necklace with my name as well as my brothers and sisters names engraved on the back.

Oh and I also had KFC with my family which I really enjoyed for lunch. I had a original recipe chicken burger, potato and gravy and a pepsi Max. We are almost home now and it has been a really long day. So I will just get home, walk Tess and cook myself some tea and unpack verything I bought. I hope everyone else has had a good day too. :)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family and I'm so proud of you for eating a KFC!

    I'm also proud of you for spending money. I think it must be an anorexic thing because I hate spending money too and have read a lot about anorexics not liking to spend money. We don't like to treat ourselves apparently, we find it really difficult. There's an idea for a blog post for you!

    I hope you're not too tired after your long shopping day!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really interesting point about not wanting to spend money on ourselves Annie and I would love to wrie a post on it! xx

      Delete