Saturday 11 July 2015

Glad it's the weekend

I love the weekends. Especially now that I am no longer studying. I remember when I was at college and university even on the weekend I never gave myself a real break. As I felt so guilty for not spending every moment studying. That is what I love the most about working and no longer studying. I feel as though when I finish at work each day I can just come home and forget bout what is going on at work.

I got to the stage before I stopped studying that I was completely miserable. I was just spending every minute of everyday studying as otherwise I would feel incredibely guilty. I think that it was my perfectionism that made me do this and I guess that it made me feel better if I felt as though I was in complette control of my academic performance, just as I have doen with my food intake and weight.

So I guess that has made me appreciate days off and truly being able to relax so much more now, which is why I love the weekends so much. I have Amy again this weekend but that is ok as she really is no trouble. And ortunately she doesn't mind just relaxing as well. In fact it is usually me trying to drag her out of the house to go for walks or do anything as she just wants to stay in, play on her ipad and watch tv.

We dont really have any plans but I am sure we will think of something to do. It is supposed to be really cold over the weekend owever I cant really see how it could get much colder then it already has been. Over the weekend I need to get a fair bit of housework done like vacuuming, clothes washing and tidying the house but I don't reallly mind. I actually dont mind doing housework and cleaning that much, in fact sometimes I actually enjoy it.

Over the weekend I would also like to bake muffns and bake some puddings. And of course I will take Tess for some nice walks, perhaps even a run at some stage. On Sunday night Iam going out for tea with my family and my dads boss and his family. I am actually strangely looking forward to it. Does anyone else have any exciting plans for the weekend? I hope that you all have a nice chance to rest and relax! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment