Thursday 16 July 2015

Day 9: What is inside your bag/purse

This is a bit of a hard question for me as I dont really have a purse or handbag that I take places with me. Generally I just carry my cards that I may need (debit card, drivers licence etc) in my phone case as it is a wallet style case. Other then that I dont really carry a purse. I also keep my woolworths (supermarket) frequent shopper card and my North Melbourne football club membership card in my phone case as well.

I never usually have cash on me but just use my card when I am shopping. If I do ever have money I just keep it in my pocket. Whenever I go anywhere,  I usually do take some kind of bag with me though so that I have something to put my lunch box in. Like today when I left to go to town I had a plain black bag (not a hand bag) which contained my Samsung tablet, keyboard, phone, water bottle, house keys and lunch box.



What do you carry around in your purse or handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment