Friday 10 July 2015

What I ate yesterday

2 slices of toast with crunchy almond spread, vanilla flaoured oats prepared with 3/4 cup of milk and topped with half a sliced banana (I had the other half on my oats yesterday)

1 kiwi fruit, 1 Caramel up and Go and 3 lamington fingers

2 slices of grilled ham and cheese on toast with BBQ sauce, 1 bowl of applee and raspberry puree with raspberry flavoured yoghurt

1 large apple, 1 small banana, 1 mandarin and 1 picnic chocolate bar

1 chicken breast schnitzel and mashed potato with gravy annd vegetables (carrot, brussel sprouts, peas, cauliflower, broccolli)

1 bowl of vanilla icecream with chocolate topping

1 white hot chocolate


4 comments:

  1. Wow, white hot chocolate, now that's a blast from the past! Did you enjoy it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do quite like it Annie, but I think I like regular hot chocolate more <3 xx you should challenge yourself and start having a hot chocolate each day. I now it seems hard but it is not impossible! If you want to get to uni next year you need to start making progress hun. Dont let your anorexia steal away any more of your life then it already has. xx

      Delete
    2. I don't like it! I remember when I was younger my brother had some and I tried it and didn't like it, but he loved it! I challenge myself to drink a coffee each day, with some semi-skimmed milk in it, and now I look forward to my daily coffee, it's like my 'treat'! You are so right that I need to start making progress! I need to find a balance between anorexia and health. Xx

      Delete
    3. Pehaps you could start challenging yourself by slowly increasing your calories? And you could track your progress on your blog. I alsways foud it so much easier to see my challenges through when I wrote about them on my blog as then I felt as though had an obligation to my readrs as well as myself to beat my anorexia and do the right thing. Do you know how many cals you are currently eating? xxx

      Delete