Friday 24 July 2015

Day 17: Your favourite blogs

The four blogs I have in my reading list are....

A life without Anorexia

My Cocoa stained Apron

Life with Anorexia

How Nutella saved my life


I find reading other peoples recovery blogs just as helpgul as actually blogging myself so thank you so much to the authors of these blogs, you really have helped me to recover. I would really like to start following some other blogs that may or may not be about eating disorders/recovey so please feel free to share the link to your own blog or to share some blogs that you enjoy reading below. x


6 comments:

  1. <3 oh Karly !! You are so sweet ! <3 thanks so much hun really means so much <3 hope you are doing okay hun <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok Emmy. You and your blog have both played a special part in my recovery and I cant thank you enough for your ongoing kindness. <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Karly <3 you are just tooooooooo toooo cute :) *_* this means so much to me :) I wish you a lovely day now and I hope you are fine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange! I am doing really well thnk you. How about you? have you managed to gain any weight? I hope you are doing ok too? xx

      Delete
    2. Oh this makes me so so happy to hear ;) you deserve it so much :) Oh yes, I am also doing quite well at the moment ;) I come along with weight gain in a slow, but steady way :) I am also drinking now supplement drinks to come along faster which really helps me a lot I think :) What do you think about such things? ;) Love to hear from you ;) xxx <3

      Delete