Thursday 9 July 2015

Day 2: 20 fact about me

1. I have a huge family with lots if cousins as my nan had 15 sisters and 2 brothers. Also my pop was one of 10 children.

2. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day! I dont know how some people only eat one slice of toast for breakfast. I always have 2 slices of toast and cereal or oats.

3. When I was younger I did surf life saving for kids (which was called nippers) and absolutely loved it!


4. I always had a feeling I was going to develop some type of illness and that I was going to spend time in hospital, I just didn't know what it was going to be for.

5. I broke my arm when I was 6 years old however my parents never took me to the doctor so it reset in the wrong place. So now my arm bends the wrong way.

6. As a child I suffered from terrible nose bleeds so had to have an operation wahen I
was 12 so that it would not bleed anyore.

7. I love elephants and think they are beautiful animals. One day I would like to ride an elephant.

8. I am obsessed with the colour pink and have a terrible habit of buying things that are pink, even if I don't need them.

9. I love food ALOT! Like more then anyone else I know. Even whilst I was at my sickest, I still loved food!

10. My all time favourite book series would have to be the Tomorrow series by John Marsden. The first tbook in this series is 'Tomorrow when the war Began'.

11. The most uusual pet I have ever had was my baby pademelon wallaby. I raised him from a tiny joey and it broke my heart when I had to let him go.


12. I have never left Australia but would like to go to every continent (except perhaps antarctica) before I die.

13. I am very grateful and proud of the fact that I am Australian and think that Australia is a wonderful country to live in.

14. When I was a child I sleep walked all the time and also had night terrors. My mum would often find me somehere in the house crying in the middle of the night.


15. I love all of the disney movies and would like to collect them for my children when I have a family. My favourite would be The lion King.

16. I have never been to a proper music concert before. I am seeing taylor Swift live in December with dad and amy anad can't wait.

17. When I was a child I was terrfied of going to bed each night as I would just lay there and worry about all the things that could possibely go wrong during the night.

18. When I was a kid I did not enjoy eating fruit or vegetables, i just ate them because my parents made me. Now however I LOVE both fruit and vegetables.

19. I find it really hard to trust people and Ialso find it hard to forgive people once they have hurt me.

20. Some of my greatest fears are never meeting the right guy to fall in love with or not being able to have children. So I suppose what I am really scared of is being alone for the  rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. These are really interesting facts about you! So good to learn more about you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, I am looking forward to reading your 20 facts also :) xx

      Delete
  2. hun these were so so interesting!! Its so fun to share random bits of information about yourself and it makes you realise just really how much more there is to a person than meets the eye ;) ooh here is my own one hun i had great fun writing it! hope you are doing okay hun i'll email you soon :* xxx
    http://ganache-elf.blogspot.ie/2015/07/day-2-20-random-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete