Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day 8: 5 current goals

I decided to share 5 of my eating disorder related goals as well as 5 other goals that are applicably to my life but are not necessarily recovery related. Always remember that just writing your gold down usually is not enough to ensure that you stick to your goals and actually reach them. Leave your goals written somewhere that you often look so that you can be reminded of them and so that you can keep actively trying to acchieve them. With a little hard work, no goal is to difficult to reach, we just have to believe that we are capable of raching them.

ED Related
1. Reach my healthy set point weight (whatever that may be)
2.Learn to love and appreciate my body at my natural set point
3. Leearn how to eat intuitive and stop counting calories or following meal plans
4. Make a full recovery from anorexia
5. Prove to EVERYONE that recovering from an eating disorder is possible


Non- ED related
1. To fully support my mum, while she tries to overcome her own battles
2. To be there for my little sister 100%, so she never feels alone
3. To complete my traineeship at the bank (I will still continue my job however)
4. Start saving more money (I know that money isn't everything, but it is still handy.)
5. Travel to Europe and while I am there I would love to meet some of my wonderful       readers (unfortunately this is probably quite a few years away).



2 comments: