Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 21: What makes you sad?

Since I chose three things that make me happy, I suppose I should also choose 3 things that make me sad too. It trs out that the three main things that instantly came to mind were death, so overall I guess the thing that makes me saddest is in fact death.

Something that makes me sad is thinking about all of the people who dont recover from anorexia. The ones that are not able to overcome their illnesses and end up dying from them. I believe that everyone is strong enough to recover from anorexia, however some people just do not realise this until it is too late. This is why I want to help people to realise that recovery is possible for them, so that they do not die from something that they dont need to die from. I believe that anyone can recover, they just need to believe in themselves.

In fact I find anyone dying from anything incredibely sad, not just from anorexia Adults dying from illnesses is sad of course but I find children dying even sadder. I suppose that this is because children have not yet had the chance to live their lives or experience everything that life has to offer. While I was in hospital on the childrens ward, I saw many children who would not reach adulthood as they had terminal illnesses. In fct one little girl died of canceer whilst I was there which was very sad.

Thirdly, something that makes my incredibely sad is the thought of losing somebody that I love a lot or care a lot about. Luckily I have never lost anybody really close to me so I have never felt the sadness that this brings but it is honestly something that I truly dread. Losing one of my grandparents or any family member would be hard enough but I honesly cant imagine ever getting over losing one of my immediate family members. I love all of my family so much and could not bare to lose any of my parents, brothers or sister.




No comments:

Post a Comment