Wednesday 8 July 2015

A new blogging Challenge

I have Decided to start a new blogging challenge. The following questions are not necessarily eating disorder related however I thought that through answering them I could tell you a little bit more about me. Afterall, I know that I like to know a bit about the people who write the blogs I read. 


Feel free to join in on this blogging challenge with me. If you have your own blog you can answer the questions there each day and share the link on my challenge post each day or if you dont have your own blog you can just comment your answers underneath mine. I hope that I can find out a bit more about the people who read my blog :) 


5 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to join you in this challenge! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Annie, I would love to find out som more about you!<3 xx

      Delete
  2. Me too hun! I will probably be a little late starting it hun, hope that's okay <3 all my love hun <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Emmy! Dont worry, there is no hurry for you to start it. I look forward to reading your posts, whenever you start! :) xx

      Delete
    2. <3 I will start it tomorrow hun! All my love hope you are getting on okay beautiful <3 :* xxx

      Delete