Sunday 26 July 2015

A cold and windy day

During the night last night there was rain and and also lots of wind. I couldn't sleep so I spent most of the night laying awake and watching Pretty Little Liars. My younger brother knocked on my door at about 3:30 am as he had been out at a party and needed somewhere to sleep so I let him in and he went to sleep in my spare room. I absolutely hate not being able to sleep when I have to go to work the following day however it doesnt bother me when I dont need to work.

Being a little tired really doesn't matter if I am not working and I can always just have a little sleep during the day if I feel l ike it. I am going to try my hardest to stay awake as long as possible tonight as I know that falling asleep so early is the main reason why I spend so much time awake during the night and early of a morning. I also want to stay awake to watch master chef as it is one of my favourite shows and there are only two or three episodes left.

It was nice to see my little brother this morning when he got up and he seemed happy to have a bit of a chat with me before mum picked him up which was really nice. I took Tess for a walk in the wind which wasn't all that enjoyable but I guess it wasn't too bad. She still had lots of energy to burn so I took her for a walk to the beach and around the waterloo point walking track. I also spent a few hours doing some studying for my traineeship.

I have found that I just dont get enough time to complete my traineeship theory work whilst I am actually at work so I just need to get in and do it in on the weekends if I ever want to get it finished. I actually dont mind doing my traineeship modules at home aas they are heaps wasier then when I was studying at uni or college and therefore I dont put the pressure on myelf to do anywhere near the amount of work I used to do.

Mum and dad are both briefly calling in this afternoon as well which will be nice as they are delivering some fire wood that they cut up for me. I am very lucky that my dad cuts fire wood for me n our farm as it would cost me a fortune if I had to buy it all the time. I really do enjoy spending time with my family at the oment and love seeing them as much ass possible. I just hope things stay on good terms between us all. Afterall life is way too short for us to spend time mad at one another.

I am hoping that the wind dies down a little this aftetrnoon before I take Tess for another walk but I really don't like my chances. I really cant complain though as this is the first windy day we have had in a really long time and the town I live in is known for being really windy. I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to going back tto work tomorrow as I really do enjoy time off to myself however I dont really mind either. Working keeps my mind busy and I do quite enjoy my job at the bank.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend :) x





No comments:

Post a Comment