Saturday 4 July 2015

Someone who always makes me smile

No matter how I am feeling, Tess always manages to bring a smile to my face. Tess is the most affectionate and loving dog I have ever known which I am so grateful for. I know that no matter what happens, Tess will always love me unconditionally and make me feel needed and loved. She always seems to know when I am feeling down as she always stays extra close to me. I suppose this is her way of letting me know that she is there. This probably sounds so silly but Tess really is my best friend and I love her so much. I love her for all of her crazy ways and wouldn't change a thing about her. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
Tess helping me blog ;)


By the fire with Tess this morning


Tess knows she isn't supposed to leave her spot by the door but how do you growl at this gorgeous face? She knows that if she looks cute she will mostly always get her way.

2 comments:

  1. aww hun I love reading your posts about Tess she is so so cute its so sweet how close you are shes one very lucky puppy to havesuch a wonderful owner <3 Im writing a wee email to you hun to let you know how things are love you loads xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmy! Fantastic, i cant wait to get it as I have been wondering about how things are going and I love hearing from you! <3 xx

      Delete